1. get to school 到校
2. take the subway 乘地鐵
3. take the train 坐火車
4. leave for 到…地方去；離開去某地
5. depend on 依賴決定于
6. think of 想到；想起
7. in other parts of the world 在世界的其他地方
8. how far 多遠
9. go to school by boat乘船去上學
10. on the school bus乘坐校車
11. worry about 擔憂；焦慮；擔心
12. take sb. some time to do sth. 花費某人某些時間去做某事
13. most of 大多數的
14. some of 一些
15. bus station 汽車站
16. come back 回來
17. by boat 乘坐小船
18. walk to school 步行去上學
19. be different from和……不同
1. -How do you get to school?
-I ride my bike / take the train / take the bus / take the subway / ride a bike. 你怎么去上學？我騎自行車/坐火車/坐公交/坐地鐵/騎自行車。
2. -How far is it from your home to school?
-I’m not sure…it’s about 10 kilometers.
3. -How long does it take you to get to school?
-It takes about 15 minutes by bike.
4. Mary lives about five kilometers from school. 瑪麗的家離學校有五公里。
5. He needs about 10 minutes to get to school. 他上學需要十分鐘
6. Do you go by bus or by train? 你是坐公交還是坐火車？
7. But for the students in one small village in China, it is difficult.
8. There is a big river between their school and the village.
9. There is no bridge and the river runs too quickly for boats.
10. So these students go on a rope way to cross the river to school.
11. It is their dream to have a bridge. Can their dream come true?