【用法歸納】 1. rescue可作動詞，意為“救援，營救”。常用結構：rescue sb. / sth. from sb. / sth. 把……從……營救出來。如：
The lifeboat was sent out to rescue the sailors from the ship.
come to one’s rescue救援某人。如：
The firemen came to our rescue in time, so my family became safe.
1. He held on to a tree until ________________________
2. He bravely went into the burning house ____________
3. ______________ (營救工作) had been going very well until a sudden heavy rain.
【用法歸納】 turn to意為“求助于，（把……）轉向”， to是介詞。如：
Follow the main road until a supermarket, and then turn to the right.
More and more people turn to computer science.
When I am in trouble, I always turn to her (for help).
【拓展】 其他與turn相關的常用短語：turn on打開；turn off關閉；turn up調大（聲音等），出現，來到；turn down調?。ㄉ艫齲?，拒絕; turn over翻轉，翻身；turn around轉身, 好轉。
1. When I get tired, I ____________ biscuits to get energy. 2. There’s no reason to __________________ this advice.
3. We had been waiting for him for a long time, yet he didn’t ______________.
4. If you ________________ a turtle (海龜) on its back, it will become helpless.
5. Make sure to ____________ the light before you leave. 6. The bus was so full that I could hardly _____________. 7. Where’s your book? Take it out and _______________Page 4.
8. It’s good to have a friend to ______________ when you are in difficulty.